Monday, September 13, 2010

Update: I Miss You All!

Quickening - Image c Lynda Lehmann


I haven't been able to post very often lately, due to family and life events (as well as shifting priorities) and I wanted to update you.  I think that for the time being, I will be committed to posting only about once a month.  I will be returning to painting, as well as concentrating on both art photography and stock photography.  I'm also working on a new pricing system for my prints on Lynda Lehmann Painting and Photography. So my blog will have to be put on the back burner for awhile.

I appreciate all of the wonderful bloggers I've met over these three years, and all our exchanges of not only information,  but our passions, hopes and dreams.  I'll be over to visit each of you as soon as I can, and hope to maintain our contact through the Blogosphere.  If I haven't visited you in awhile, please don't feel that I'm slacking off or losing interest.  I'm just struggling to maintain a balance among my creative goals.  I know I haven't responded to comments as much lately--this is just more evidence of my dilemma.

In the meantime, I won't forget about you, though I'll see you here less often.  My love to all of you who have made my blogging journey more interesting, more meaningful and more fun over all these months.  I can only hope that my posts have, in some small way, enriched your lives, as well.

Like the river, we have to weave and digress to find our best course.


Rocky Path - Image c Lynda Lehmann


Solid Against Liquid - Image c Lynda Lehmann


All images and text on this blog are copyrighted material, and may be used only with written permission by the author/artist, except where syndication rights have been granted. All other rights reserved. Please visit my primary art site www.lyndalehmann.com if you would like to see my paintings and more of my photography and digital art.

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....