Friday, April 25, 2008

Tulip Rapture

Tulip Rapture - Image c 2008 Lynda Lehmann

A bright and luminous display of beautiful yellow-orange tulips, truly representative of the glory of spring. Image c Lynda Lehmann.

I'm trying to get other house and garden tasks done by staying off the computer. As you can see, it doesn't work! Each time I go for a walk at this gorgeous season, I'm totally awed by the beauty I see. Of course I try to bring it home with me. Vowing to avoid photographing more flowers won't help. It's useless to try. I'm an addict!

I'm late in making the rounds this week, but I will be around to visit your blogs!


Image c Lynda Lehmann. If you would like to view more of my art or make a purchase, please visit Lynda Lehmann Painting and Photography or my Imagekind Gallery, where you can buy prints plain or framed.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Add to Technorati Favorites

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....