Saturday, June 11, 2011

No Illusions, Pulse of the Motherboard, In the Balance and Rising Green: New Digital Abstracts














I don't have much time to post this week, so I thought I would at least put up a few new digital works.  I love working with design and spatial relationships.  I think you could probably guess which title applies to which image, even if I didn't have them in consecutive order in the title of this post!

Is there one among the four that resonates with you more than the others?  If so, what do you think its appeal is for you?

Hope everyone is happy and healthy and taking some time for your favorite creative activity!


All images and text on this blog are copyrighted material, and may be used only with written permission, except where syndication rights have been granted. All other rights reserved. Please visit my primary site at http://www.lyndalehmann.com/gallery if you would like to see my acrylic paintings and more of my photography and digital art. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog!

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....