Monday, September 8, 2008

Evidence of the Infinite

Evidence of the Infinite - Image c Lynda Lehmann.


Although my husband works from 7:30 in the morning until between 4:30 and 6:00 every evening, we try to make time for at least a half-hour sunset boat ride. After a full day of construction work, dirt, and stress, it's good for the soul!

Here's a glorious expanse of sky at sunset that makes one ponder the mysteries at the heart of the universe. At least in has that effect on me..... Shot from a rocking aluminum row boat in the middle of a Maine lake. I never tire of photographing sunsets or golden-rimmed clouds: it's a form of madness. I hope it inspires you as it did me.

I have a whole series of images from just this one magnificent sunset that changed from moment to moment like a vast kaleidoscope. I hope to post these soon, so you can see the amazing variety of spectacle that unfolded within a short period of time, maybe 15 minutes or so. I'm finding the time to post a lot this week, at least so far, but please don't feel any pressure to comment on all of them!

Image c Lynda Lehmann. If you would like to view more of my art or make a purchase, please visit Lynda Lehmann Painting and Photography or my gallery at Imagekind, where you can buy my prints plain, or matted and framed .

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Add to Technorati Favorites

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....