Monday, August 10, 2015

New at My Crystal Shell and Stone Shop at Zazzle!


 
 
 
Seashells No. 15 Elegant Jewelry Box
Seashells No. 15 Elegant Jewelry Box by CrystalShellandStone
Check out Shells Gift Boxes online at zazzle

 


10% Off All Orders!  Up to 45% Off Back to School Essentials!
 Ends Saturday Use Code: READY4SCHOOL Details


Note: You can click on each photo to see a larger version. All images and text on this blog are copyrighted material, and may be used only with written permission, except where syndication rights have been granted. All other rights reserved. Please visit my sites listed in my sidebar if you would like to see my paintings and more of my photography and digital art, or make a purchase.  You can find cool gifts at my Zazzle stores!

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....