Sunday, April 29, 2007

Art World Project for Children in Need

Art World Project is a collective effort inviting artists from all nations to contribute an artwork or two to a great cause: earning money for three major children’s charities. Seven huge panels will exhibit over 50,000 works of art from all over the world!

You can submit either a JPG alone or the digital file AND the original work--your choice--to be included.
The site has all the details, including the identities of the founders, the name of the trustee, the timeline, the charities that will receive the funding, etc. This is a wonderful opportunity to make a contribution to a great cause and be part of a global statement in support of needy children. Here’s the link:
http://www.artworldproject.com

This painting, which I call "Flower Songs," is the work I chose to submit to the project. I'm donating reproduction rights for this image. I chose it because I thought the bold forms and bright colors would appeal to children.

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....