Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"Untitled Gray" Entered for Saatchi Showdown Vote!


I've entered "Untitled Gray" in the SAATCHI SHOWDOWN round that runs this week, from May 19 - 26. Can you please take a minute to give my painting your vote? Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to vote in the past.

On most days, the site loads quite fast, and the voting takes just a second! Thanks again for your support! Wishing you all a productive week and sunny skies.

http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk/showdown/index.php?showpic=139563

Image c Lynda Lehmann. If you would like to view more of my art or make a purchase, please visit Lynda Lehmann Painting and Photography or my gallery at Imagekind .


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Add to Technorati Favorites

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....