Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thank You to Chris Dunmire at Creativity Portal, and to Imagekind


Thank you, Imagekind, for featuring my digital print "Magic" on your home page today!

********************

And a great big THANK YOU to Chris Dunmire, editor of Creativity Portal, for featuring "Peripheral Vision" this month, in her Blogging the Creative Journey series!

It's the second blog in the list, if you want to read it. And the link to my interview by Molly Childers is listed there, if you would like to read that, as well. Molly writes interviews on creative people, and is "currently working on a series of articles on journaling, and another on muses from different cultures." Molly is an articulate and creative spirit, in her own right.

And Chris Dunmire, editor of both Creativity Portal and Creative Slush, is a creative powerhouse. Her sites have something for everyone interested in any aspect of creative process. She does a marvelous job of including and collaborating with artists and writers, and building her wonderful sites. Chris is one of the nicest, most creative and dynamic people I've met in cyberspace, and her positive spirit and energy have inspired me since I first discovered Creativity Portal a few years back. A great big thank you and kudos to you, Chris, for all you do to inspire and bring creative minds together. You are indeed a coach and facilitator!

All images and text c Lynda Lehmann. If you would like to view more of my art or make a purchase, please visit Lynda Lehmann Painting and Photography or my gallery at Imagekind, where you can choose from several sizes and paper types or buy my prints plain or matted and framed.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Add to Technorati Favorites

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....