Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wishing You Peace

Lonely Path - Image c Lynda Lehmann 2009

Swan Song - Image c Lynda Lehmann 2009

Still Winter Among the Birches - Image c Lynda Lehmann

Solitude - Image c Lynda Lehmann 2009

Thicket Before Spring - Image c Lynda Lehmann 2009


Whatever your beliefs, your culture, or your position, I wish you the best at holiday season. To my readers and blogging friends: May there be peace in your nation, peace in your home, and peace in your heart.

I love all of you and although I know I may not post much for the next three weeks, I will be thinking of you, and wishing you success and joy in all your endeavors, as well.

All images and text copyright Lynda Lehmann. All rights reserved.


If you would like to view my art or make a purchase, please visit Lynda Lehmann Painting and Photography or my gallery at Imagekind, where you can choose from several sizes and paper types or buy my prints plain or matted and framed. The images above are or will be available at those and my other sites.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Add to Technorati Favorites

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....