Thursday, April 15, 2010

More Views of Nature at the Shore...

Alone in the Surf - Image c Lynda Lehmann

Piping Plover - Image c Lynda Lehmann

Chums - Image c Lynda Lehmann

True Grit - Image c Lynda Lehmann

Stranded - Image c Lynda Lehmann

Sea Wreath - Image c Lynda Lehmann

Rock of Ages - Image c Lynda Lehmann

Here are some of the sights that have given me peace in the past few weeks. I hope they do the same for you.

The photo "Stranded," which I know I've posted before, was taken at a very picturesque and interesting spot on the beach, where the remnants of a rotting wharf of years past, has taken on a life of its own. My husband thinks huge boats must have pulled in to the Long Island shore here, to haul out sand from local sand mines. I'll have to research that and let you know. At any rate, the "ruins" of all these wood pilings offer many interesting views and create a Stonehenge type environment. I'll be working up my other shots to show you soon.

On another note, please bear with me while I re-design my page! I hope you get out into the sparkling sunshine today. I had intended to do just that, but at this rate, fiddling with my template and settings, I'm not likely to make it past my desk!

All images and text c Lynda Lehmann. If you would like to view more of my art, please visit
Lynda Lehmann Painting and Photography

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....