Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wishing You A Clear Path...



Wishing you a clear path,

the courage of conviction,

sureness of your own integrity...

and still waters.


Wishing you wonders of the forest 

in dazzling light 

and nature's solace when you need it.


Wishing blessings for you and your loved ones

at holiday time and always....

Wishing you Peace.




Happy Holidays and Peace to All.


All images and text on this blog are copyrighted material, and may be used only with written permission, except where syndication rights have been granted. All other rights reserved. Please visit my primary art site at http://www.lyndalehmann.com/gallery if you would like to see my acrylic paintings and more of my photography and digital art.  I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog!

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....