Friday, December 3, 2010

Leaf Aglow

Leaf Aglow - Image c Lynda Lehmann



A single leaf on the road is brilliant in color, almost to the point of iridescence.  The seasons move fast past the windows of our lives, replete with change and dynamism.  I like to look closely, to fill my cup of beauty with the nuances I see every day.

What have you seen today, that gave you joy and inspired your love of life? 


All images and text on this blog are copyrighted material, and may be used only with written permission (email is okay) by the author/artist, except where syndication rights have been granted. All other rights reserved. Please visit my primary art site at http://www.lehmann.myexpose.com/gallery if you would like to see my paintings and more of my photography and digital art!

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....