Friday, March 28, 2008

All Washed Up

video


Hello blogging friends! I hope you find this video clip relaxing, in spite of the fact that I've uploaded it as a metaphor for my washed away feed! I've put out a broadcast but I'm repeating it here, in case you haven't seen it. I want to let you know that you may have to re-subscribe to Peripheral Vision. I apologize for any inconvenience. The technical stuff is not my strong point--and trust me--that's an understatement! Please let me know if you try to re-subscribe and you can't. I've lost my stats but I think I have this straightened out!

Anyway, enjoy the music of the sea, and don't forget to watch the sparkles in the water! Have a great weekend, and thanks for your understanding.

Movie clip c 2008 Lynda Lehmann.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Add to Technorati Favorites

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....