Friday, June 6, 2008

Passion in the Princess's Garden

Passion in the Princess's Garden - Image c Lynda Lehmann


Flaming Crest - Image c Lynda Lehmann


Elemental Vision - Image c Lynda Lehmann


Joyous Heart - Image c Lynda Lehmann


These are a few of my new digital paintings. I'm stealing time away from today's list of "to-do's" to post them. I had fun doing them, and I hope they bring pleasure to your eye! They were started in Painter and processed in Photoshop. It's fascinating what the computer can do. Digital art is certainly a new frontier, with infinite possibilities that take us to new dimensions of color and composition. All images c Lynda Lehmann. Which do you like the best?


If you would like to view more of my art or make a purchase, please visit Lynda Lehmann Painting and Photography or my gallery at Imagekind .

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Add to Technorati Favorites

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....