Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Last Light: A Spiritual Twilight


An inspiring and incredibly beautiful sunset, seen from the middle of a lake in southern Maine, near Sebago Lake. Image c Lynda Lehmann.

I haven't had much time to post or make the rounds this past six weeks, but hope to make up for lost time! I'll be starting a series of posts called "Forest Views & Roadside Ramblings," just as soon as I can get around to it. I hope you're all having a great summer!


Image c Lynda Lehmann. If you would like to view more of my art or make a purchase, please visit Lynda Lehmann Painting and Photography or my gallery at Imagekind, where you can buy my prints plain, or matted and framed.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Add to Technorati Favorites

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....