Monday, December 10, 2007

Blogging Buddies Award

Hanna, over at http://philohanna.blogspot.com/ has given me and Vincenzo A.Romano the L'Award di Stacie, which Stacie at Stacie's Blog gave to Hanna. I hope I've gotten this right, in spite of my ignorance of the Italian language and all things HTML. Anyway, accepting and passing on awards is time-consuming (and I'm way behind on this!) but such a good way of building community. I'm always in awe of the number of great blogs I've still to check out!


I will pass this Blogging Buddies Award on to Cindy at www.rosehavencottage.blogspot.com/ and to Kim at www.laketrees.blogspot.com/, because I've enjoyed their blogging style and content, as well as their friendship. Congrats, Cindy and Kim! And thank you Hanna! (For anyone who is wondering why I've been able to embed some of the above sites and not others, it's because I just copied them from Hanna's page. Thanks again, Hanna! :-)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Add to Technorati Favorites

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....