Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"Last Light" at Saatchi Gallery Showdown


I've entered "Last Light" into the next round of the Saatchi Showdown. If you like it, you can vote for it on a scale from one to ten, ten being the highest. Votes for this round start on 12-17 and end on 12-24. This abstract acrylic has an optical quality. I painted it on 18 x 24 inch gallery-wrapped canvas. It was inspired by the rose, orange, and azure hues reflected on the lake surface after sunset. The play of colors in the water is like a light show, though the feeling it gives is much more moving and profound. Image c 2006 Lynda Lehmann.


With two clicks, you can vote for it here: http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk/showdown/index.php?showpic=105775 . Your kindness and support are much appreciated! If you don't have time, I understand!

Add to Technorati Favorites


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....