Friday, December 7, 2007

A Time of Peace


Peace settles over the lake at dusk, like a balm to the soul. Except for the occasional plaintive call of a loon from far away, there is only a deep and penetrating silence. The forest settles into shadow while rich swaths of color still play in the western sky. Image and text c Lynda Lehmann.

I've been posting a lot this week. I love to share the beauty of nature and I blog whenever I have the time. I certainly don't want anyone to feel pressured to comment when I'm putting up so many posts. But I do hope you enjoy my photos!

This image is available at my primary site at www.lyndalehmann.com, as an 8 x 10 inch print in archival inks, matted (acid-free) to 11 x 14 inches and ready for framing. You can also purchase it at Imagekind un-matted, matted, or framed.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....