Thursday, December 6, 2007

Sierra Club "Daily Ray of Hope"


My photo "Grasp" is featured in today's Sierra Club "Daily Ray of Hope" web feature, along with the following caption and quote by Emerson.

Photo Credit: Lynda Lehmann Location: Cathedral Ledge in Echo Lake State Park, White Mountains of New Hampshire....Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air...-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

It makes me feel good to contribute to their efforts on behalf of the environment. You can subsribe to the "Daily Ray of Hope" emails here: http://tinyurl.com/3bdpna . You can also submit your nature photographs to the Sierra Club, through a (free) Flickr account! I thought some of my blogger friends who are photographers, might be interested. You can license your contributed works at the Creative Commons site for "attributed--non-commercial--no derivatives" use, as I did.

If you would like to see more of my art, including paintings, digital art, and photography, please visit my primary site at http://www.lyndalehmann.com/. All images and text c Lynda Lehmann.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....