Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Plum and Chrome




Well, here I am blogging again, instead of working on my paintings! I've been eager to work on my new series of car shots. So here's another one that I took last week when we were visiting family in Arizona, and we happened to take in an auto show.


A shiny hot-rod with plum-colored paint and impeccably polished chrome, was irresistible as a subject for abstraction. I hope you enjoy it. You can see where my interest in cars lies!


"Plum and Chrome" is available at www.lyndalehmann.com. Please feel free to ask about available sizes. My signature will not appear on your print as on this website, but the mat will be hand signed. Or you can purchase it matted and framed at Imagekind! Image c Lynda Lehmann.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Add to Technorati Favorites

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....