Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Rhythm in Blues


I've been working hard to get ready for a solo show of my new acrylic paintings. The Opening is on February 9. So I've had to write a new bio and artist's statement, design and order post cards, paint the sides of all my gallery-wrapped canvases, and more. Since I'm not in the habit of signing my work--it seems arbitrary to do so, but I guess it has to be done for marketing purposes--I've had to take my paintings down from the walls and sign them all, as well. And I still have some left that need to be wired. After all this I have to address post cards. I doubt I'll use the entire 1000, lol, which was the smallest print run available!

"Rhythm in Blues" is a bright geometric abstract in red, white, and blues, 30 x 40 inches on gallery-wrapped canvas. It's lively and rhythmic, with a musical feel. (I know it doesn't look very good against the green of my page...!) In case you just happen to be looking to purchase a painting today, it's available at http://www.lyndalehmann.com/. Or shall I say it WILL be available, after my show. Image c Lynda Lehmann.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Add to Technorati Favorites

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....