Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Inquisitive


We saw this curious and sweet little fella at the Cumberland Fair in Maine two summers ago. Though the colors might be a little saturated to compensate for the overexposure of the original digital file, I didn't alter the color of his eyes. My guess is that the blue of the sky coming in through the barn door has been reflected here.

Since I didn't have time to work on a longer post tonight, I thought I would just share this cute young goat with you, and wish you the joy of your own sense of wonder. It's one of our greatest gifts. This goat sure seems to have it!

Image and text c Lynda Lehmann. If you would like to see more of my art, please visit www.lyndalehmann.com

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....