Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fuzzy Wuzzy

This is a delicate and beautiful flowering plant that I photographed the other day with my SONY point-and-shoot digital camera. It came out pretty well, I thought, considering I wasn't using a tripod. I imagine the "fuzz" or tiny hairs covering the plant are to protect it in some way. I don't know what it's called--as usual I was too busy shooting to stop to write things down. I'm sure one of you gardening buffs out there must know what it's called! If you do, give me a shout, and I'll be grateful. I'm wondering if it's exotic or endangered, as I don't remember ever seeing it before.

Hope you have had a peaceful Halloween evening, with only sweet, smiling faces appearing at your door!

If you would like to see more of my florals and other photographs, please visit www.lyndalehmann.com . Image c 2007 Lynda Lehmann.

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....