Monday, November 26, 2007

Detour in the Kitchen



Preparing my contribution to our Thanksgiving dinner at a relative's house, I was of course more interested in photographing the cranberry sauce and muffins than I was in preparing them for our shared meal. I did get the job done, but not without taking a little detour. I've always wanted to photograph those lush, bright and yummy cranberries, and this time I did it.


Since today is very damp and dreary, dark and drizzly, here in New York and over much of the country, I thought I'd upload a couple of bright shots to add color to your day.


Cheers and bright, sunny weather to all of you, wherever you live!


Images and text c 2007 Lynda Lehmann. You can view more of my photography, paintings, and digital art at
www.lyndalehmann.com.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....