Friday, November 23, 2007

Autumn Dazzle








I count among my blessings the freedom to enjoy nature's beauty a little bit each day. That's why I try to remember to carry my camera when I walk.


Today was blustery and cold, but the sky was an intense blue and the sunshine pouring over everything lit the trees on fire. I often miss seeing the peak color, but I managed to see some of it today. I will savor the glow long after this gorgeous, blazing afternoon has faded into dusk.


A picture speaks a thousand words. I hope you enjoy these photos, as I enjoyed taking them. I also hope that everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving felt blessed with warmth, good food, love, and spiritual riches.


If you are interested in purchasing any of these images, you will find them for sale as matted archival prints on my site at www.lyndalehmann.com , and eventually on Imagekind and Art.com as prints that you can purchase plain or matted and framed.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Buy My Art!

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Comical and Endearing Bird Ritual....